at the Wood River Museum of History and Culture
The Wood River Museum is exhibiting a Wall of Honor for United States Veterans, November 8-22, 2023, to recognize those who served and sacrificed for our country, our freedom, our liberty.
You are invited to participate by filling out a page with a veteran that you know–this can be yourself, a family member, friend, neighbor, etc. and the veteran can be living or deceased.
Download the form below or pick one up at the Museum, Gold Mine stores, or main circulation desk at The Community Library. Please return your submission by November 6, 2023!
“Honoring a Veteran” Forms
Return by November 6 to:
- Museum Community Engagement Manager Brigid Miller via email here.
- Drop at the Museum or
- Gold Mine Thrift or Consign stores or
- Main circulation desk at The Community Library.
- The Wall of Honor will be on display at the Wood River Museum (4th and Walnut in Ketchum) November 8-22. 2023.
- Please return the completed pages no later than November 6! Digital forms can be emailed to Brigid Miller or forms dropped off at the Museum, Gold Mine stores, or the main circulation desk at The Community Library.
- You are more than welcome to fill out more than one form. We ask that you make one page per veteran.
- Please include a photo of the veteran along with the information. If you need assistance with this, please reach out to Brigid Miller; she is happy to help!
- The veteran does not have to be from the Wood River Valley, the connection prompt is a way to share how the veteran is connected to this place (ex: “Cousin of Brigid Miller who lives in Ketchum” etc.)
- Please share this project with friends, family, other organizations or groups that you are a part of —everyone is welcome to participate!
It is our privilege to provide this opportunity to honor our veterans. Thank you for your service!