The Community Library is seeking interns for a Teen Advisory Group. The first task will be to lead a movie showing at the Library in January.
Subsequently, the members of TAG will recommend, plan, and lead programs to be offered to their peers with the goal of increasing teen engagement in Library activities. Interns will also spend time developing job skills and teamwork.
Interns will be paid $14/hour. Teens will work up to 10 hours/month. Up to three teens will be selected. Spanish language skills encouraged but not required.
Responsibilities May Include
- Planning and publicizing teen-oriented events
- Being a class or club liaison
- Preparing flyers or social media posts
- Facilitating and attending events
We will meet once /month to produce teen programs. Video meetings or check-in emails weekly.
- November 17, 2023: Application process begins
- December 27, 2023: Application Deadline
- January 2024: Internships begin
Teen Advisory Group
Apply here for our Teen Advisory Group. Your application will be reviewed and we will get back to you shortly.