We LOVE our donors and will gladly accept new or gently used items.
Please Keep in Mind:
- Don’t pack your bags or boxes heavier than you can carry comfortably yourself.
- Components (remotes, keys…) should be firmly attached to donated item.
- Working items are preferred. For nonworking items that are readily fixed, attach a note.
- Large item pick-ups may be scheduled.
- Donations accepted during business hours.
- Packing in bags and boxes helps us with processing and keeps staff members safe.
We Can Accept:
- Washed softgoods in plastic bags (ideally not on hangers, please)
- Washed clothing, pillows, sheets, towels, blankets, hats, gloves, scarves, etc.
- Sports clothing in plastic bag
- Jewelry in small plastic bags
- Shoes in closed-top boxes
- Houseware items in closed-top boxes
- Glassware, utensils, dishes, tabletop appliances, accessories, etc.
- Sport equipment in closed-top boxes
- Camping gear, rackets, mitts, etc.
- Tools and small power tools in closed-top boxes
- Art in closed-top boxes when possible
- Media in closed-top boxes
- Books, books on tape/cd, CDs, DVDs
- Games and toys in closed-top boxes
- Working electronics with all remotes and cords bound and attached in closed-top boxes
- Stereos, DVD players, headphones, gaming units, speakers, etc.
- Furniture: Indoor/Outdoor
- Lamps, chairs, dressers, tables, shelves, etc.
Accepted by Appointment Only:
- Computers and printers
We Cannot Accept:
It’s hard to say “No thank you” to a donation when those donations help to fund our programs.
Occasionally though, we do need to turn away some items because of safety or health concerns or difficulty in reselling them. Here are a few items we’d have to pass on:
- Sleeper Sofas
- Mattresses or Box Springs
- Tubed televisions (flat screen TVs are OK)
- Children’s car seats
- Large appliances or white goods *
- Washer/dryer, large refrigerators
- Construction materials *
- Tiles, sinks, fixtures, carpet, padding, etc.
- Hazardous materials that are toxic, flammable or explosive **
- Paints, solvents, gasoline, ammunition, etc.
- Any items that have been recalled, banned, or do not meet current safety standards. For more info, click here.
- Any items that are heavily soiled or broken beyond reasonable repair