Parenting is hard. Add in the complexities and uncertainties of the last couple of years and it can feel downright impossible. As a parent it is easy to feel unsure of how best to guide your children through their school experience, support their emotional wellness and know when it is time to seek additional support.
Join our panel of local experts as they share what to look for, what to do, and who to contact for those times when you or your child needs a little extra help. These local educators and mental health professionals can relate to the challenges you face as a parent and are ready to share tips and strategies to help you support your child through the sometimes rocky teenage years.
• Ellie Newman – Parenting, divorce, teen and life coach, Ellie Newman Coaching
• Jami Delgado – School Psychologist, Blaine County School District
• Naomi Runkel – Tutor & Educator, The Space
• Ruby Garcia – Bilingual Community Outreach Coordinator, St. Luke’s
• Sara Shafer – Educator, Wood River Middle School
• Tod Gunter – Social Worker, Hailey Elementary
In partnership with The Space. This program will be livestreamed and recorded for later viewing. Click here to register/watch online.
A live, in-person Spanish translation will also be available for this program. Este programa también contará con traducción al español en directo.